Open International contest-festival of choreographic art
05 SEP | 12:00:00 | 2017
Dates of event: from 17th of October to 22nd of October, 2017
Open International contest-festival of choreographic art will be held in Moscow, Russian Federation from 17th of October to 22nd of October, 2017.
The organizer of the festival is Youth creativity development Committee under Foundation of cultural and educational programmes "Open Sea".
GOALS OF CONTEST - FESTIVAL
Contest-festival is being conducted with support of Ministry of Cultural Affairs of Russian Federation onsite of Health Complex “Vatutinki” - Administrative Department of the President of the Russian Federation.
- Discovery and all-round support of new talents in the sphere of arts;
- Preservation and development of cultural heritage of multinational culture of Russia and other countries of the world.
- Development of patriotism and tolerance;
- Upbringing and development of artistic and aesthetic taste of children and young people;
- Sharing experiences between collectives, mentors and teachers, upgrading of their professional skills by conducting seminars, roundtables and master classes, their collaboration within festival movement;
- Media exposure of children and young people creativity.
PROCEDURE FOR THE CONDUCT OF CONTEST - FESTIVAL
The participants are accommodated on the base of Health Complex “Vatutinki” - Administrative Department of the President of the Russian Federation.
It’s located in sanctuary forest in the area of 146ha on the side of Desna River. In the grounds of complex there is a scenically attractive landscape, fresh air, swimming pools, recreation zones, sports facilities and game zones.
Dates of check-in and registration: 17th of October, 19th of October.
Rehearsals, excursions and master classes are provided according to agenda.
Contest performances take place on 20th and 21st of October, 2017.
Rewarding and gala concert will be held on 21st of October, 2017.
Check-out and departure on 22nd of October.
Within the framework of the contest participants will experience:
Holding of contest events and rewarding of participants, gala concert of contest winners;
Intensive educational program from qualified choreographers and mentors;
Certificates of master class completion;
Eventful excursion and recreation program.